Wednesday 31 July 2013

And finally... ME!





Hey everybody! Welcome to my blog! My name is Emily Claire MacKay. I am 11 years old and as you can see I have curly hair! I live in Palmerston North, New Zealand. I am a Year 7 at Carncot School for girls and I love it! I love to sing, dance, perform, play my flute, play my ukulele, eat, bake, cook and loads more!!  I am off to Vermont in the USA in 6 days today! Soo excited but awfully nervous!! To find out more about all my amazing adventures of the world, read my blog!
    
Looking forward to hearing from all of you!!

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I'll look forward to hearing all about the journey and seeing the photographs.

    What flavour are those green jellybeans? Broccoli?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha u wish!! 😉 @pohanginapete

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emz! Looking forward to reading all your adventures. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Em: don't forget you can add to your blog any time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Emily,
    I can tell by your picture you have grown up since I saw you last!! You are very beautiful and I cannot wait to see you (and your whole faiily) in person.
    I'm sure you are looking forward to lots of adventures in Vermont and the USA this summer and fall. Vermont is a very beautiful state with lots of artists and cool art!! Maple syrup too!!!!
    We can't wait to plan a trip to see you and we hope you will plan to come to our home in Ann Arbor to see us and all your other friends here too!!! Tell your Mum and Dad to stay at our house when you come here. It is open to you and your family and you will remember the old neighborhood you used to live in.
    I think you are planning to get on the airplane soon!! Safe travels!!!! I will keep looking to see how your trip went!!
    Can't wait to see you!!!
    Love, Joyce (Ann Arbor, MI, USA)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Emz Pops here. I can't wait to see you we are gonna miss you loads. Just thought I'd say hi.... HI!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey poppy!!! Yea I leave the city 2moro!! Ahhh!! And I'll miss u 2!! Hey wats ur blog name? Hey and plzzzzz get kik!!

    ReplyDelete