Sunday 18 August 2013

 The Beginning!!

The Beginning!

Our adventure started off with us driving for 7-8 hours and arriving in Auckland. The next day, we drove to the Auckland Airport, checked in, and waited for four hours. In that time, we: ate dinner, (sushi, YUM) talked, said our goodbyes, and finished our final packing. FINALLY, it was time for us to board the plane. As i made my way to the entrance to the door, my mind was swarming with worries, thoughts, feelings. 'Im going! YAY!' 'I'm leaving :-(' 'I'll have a Great time!' 'I'm going to have a terrible time' etc etc.
 
13 hour flight. Hmm. I slept for over 5-6 hours of it (which is pretty good, considering I was traveling in Economy Class and the seats were MAJORLY uncomfortable) when I was awake, I I would watch some movies, have dinner, listen to music, think thoughts - as you do. I felt the plane wheels touch ground! We had landed in LA!! 

Soon after we landed, we went through customs. UGH!!! Man, now that was torture, but don't get me started on that!
 



1 comment:

  1. You sound like a seasoned traveller, Em! All those mixed emotions, and managing to sleep for almost half the flight — yes, definitely a traveller.

    ReplyDelete